Good space for meetings and small parties for up to 30 people.
Welford Road, Husbands Bosworth, Lutterworth, Leicestershire, LE17 6JX
The "Turville Memorial Hall" to give it its official name, was built in 1895. In March 1896 the Harborough Advertiser reported the opening of the Turville Memorial Hall with this paragraph: “The memory of Sir Francis Turville is still green in the recollection of all who knew him, and the desire to erect some suitable memorial to him has long been cherished and encouraged.
Turville Memorial Hall continues to provide a valuable facility for the village and is used for public meetings. Parish council and parish plan meetings and MP's surgeries. It is also used for pantomimes, plays, badminton, bowls, keep fit sessions, dance classes, parties, wedding receptions and more.
Over the past 18 months the hall has undergone extensive refurbishment of the kitchen and toilets, with 2016 seeing the replacement of the hall roof and the installation of LED lighting.
The hall is run and maintained by volunteers with all hire fees being reinvested into the building and its upkeep.